Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Little Finger






Ok, so like about two months ago now, I was playing basketball during lunch and jambed my finger. We didn't think that it was that bad but last month I went into the doctor and he said that is was like the bone was fusing it's self together. So he sent me over to a doctor in Blackfoot, and this doctor said that I would have to wear this brace for a month and then come back and see how it was doing and if it had straightened. Well last Thursday we went back and it still hasn't straightened. He then said that I have to wear the brace while I sleep and when I come back in June if it still hasn't straightened out then I will have to have surgery. But the thing is with this brace, all it feels like it is doing is prying my finger straight. Then when I take it off it goes back down to the shape it's at now. AND what doesn't help is the fact that it is on my LEFT hand. So, you can take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think will happen, but my mom and I think that will end up having surgery. By the way I would show you a picture of what it looks like now but it looks just like the first one.










My Little Finger One Month After Injury.








The funky brace I have to wear.











What The Brace Looks Like On My Finger.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, hopefully it will heal so you don't have to go through surgery. I miss you guys so much. Thanks for the daily updates!

    ReplyDelete